Monday, March 1, 2010

What can I say?

What can I say?
Pea and Goldie (Legal Eagle) are safely at U.C.Davis Equine Hospital. Goldie will have her growth plate operated on tomorrow...she banged her knee and it needs to be fixed....I love my little Goldie. Sweet dreams girls. At least she is not alone in this.
Billy Boy ( My Vicarious Bill )is off to Dave's house for a week of saddle time and then he is going to Pleasanton to learn about racing.
So, when I get home there will only be two horses! I guess that means Cheyenne and Eagles Wings will get extra brushing time. I am sure they are sticky from all the excitement today. Always the answer to anybody coming or going is to run around ....
Pea and Eagles Wings...

Billy Boy

Goldie

Billy the cow horse!


On Eagles Wings

Pea and Goldie as a baby

And my boy Cheyenne the Wonder Horse :)

No comments: