Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful and Grateful ....

OK...let's see I have done some really good riding . I went to the chiropractor and got my 4th vertebrae straightened out and wow...what better balance...what a great canter ride we had...I need to remember when life isn't going well that something is out of balance...it may not be my neck, but, something  is out of whack. I may need  a friend to look from the outside and say your saddle has slipped or I may need to take a step back and say hmmmmm....too much of one thing and not enough of the other....depending upon the circumstances.

Thursday I leave for New York City to spend Thanksgiving with my brother and sister...what an adventure! ( Yes, Farmer Boy is staying home to take care of the Farm) It starts with taking the red-eye! I leave at 12:30 a.m. and arrive in NYC at 1:40 p.m. , at least it is the same day. I stop in Houston and Washington D.C before landing in JFK airport. On the way home I fly straight to L.A. and then on  to Sacramento.
I will take pictures and post them here when I return.

No comments: