Wednesday, August 21, 2013

signing in after a long dry spell of writing

I haven't written because I have not felt the urge to write...well... I guess today I do.
My hip replacement surgery was a success. I am back to work and back to living my life. All is  not wonderful, but all is worth doing , all is worth growing for and evolving and as in any life there are things to deal with. Well, I can deal with things. So...pfffft to things.

Cheyenne and I have been doing wonderfully. Our riding time has increased and our time together is enjoyable...he goes in a straight line now...poor boy. My hip musta been pushing on him  for quite a while.
Well that's it for now.Take care of yourself...be good to yourself...don't put up with any bullshit or meanness...smile and don't let it wreck your day....pffft to bullshit. :)

 

1 comment:

Kirsti and Tim said...

Welcome back. I missed checking in on you.
I am liking your message on this post. When you're having trouble with BS, go out and watch the sun set or the sun rise. It puts it all in good perspective. You can put it away, or start a new day every day.
Love,
K