Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday...

Well, last night...evening rather...Cheyenne and I headed out for walk together.We left at five fourty  and I walked back into the house at eight fifteen.We had a great walk...it was so wonderful to spend time with Cheyenne just walking and thinking and sometimes talking. We did a bit of walking and then jogging together ...until I felt I had a good workout. The weather was warm with a nice breeze and oh! we were walking and  a flock of geese took off in two sets and flew over our heads...it was pretty amazing...and no, no goose poop landed on us :) One of my favorite times was when we were walking and I could feel his breathe on my arm...I told him I am so happy to have met him and to have him in my life.

This is from the New Years ride after I brought him home in  December....December 22nd  I believe.
I am so glad I found him...

No comments: