Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hello ...

Well Hello again...let's see what is going on....hmmm this afternoon I will make pie crust dough and let it rest until tomorrow. I feel the need to get out and walk with my dog a bit. The sun came out...woohooo...I was missing the sunshine. Brushing Cheyenne sounds like fun too...I bet he is pretty muddy.Tomorrow the farrier is coming to trim the horses hooves...and later tomorrow I will make the pumpkin pies. Two pies ... one for taking and one for home. On Thanksgiving we ride at ten a.m., then off we go...over the river but not through the woods for dinner with friends.
What am I grateful for this year?

I am alive
I can walk
I can ride
Friends
David
Horses
A good dog
And good kitties
My job
My brain
My soul
My heart
The vastness of what I still have to learn in this life

No comments: