Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday

Hello, Good Morning to you oh Bloggo!

Well let's see...last Saturday morning Farmer Boy and I planted rye grass seed for hay next spring....20 acres worth. We pulled an old time seed wagon ( originally from Newbert's Hardware Store) with the 1957  Case tractor and hoisted 50 lb. sacks into the bin...beautiful weather...sunny and brisk .
Sunday it rained all day...so... caught up on TV and training DVDs. I am watching "In Treatment" with Gabriel Byrne...dang it is a good show. I really like digging into the characters psyches .
And...I watched the Julie Goodnight training DVD on Improving your Canter. The information was explained was very clearly ( very good visual for what the horses feet/legs do at each pace) and I will watch it again and again  to really get the information in my brain and send it to my muscles while cantering .
Walk ...did I walk?...not really....lots of curling up on the couch with my kitty Emmylou .
Watched the Breeders Cup races on Saturday afternoon...another couch trip.Poor Zenyatta , she lost one race in twenty.
Today...I got up at five a.m.,  fed the kitties and dog, took a shower and off to work. Later on, I am going to the Home Goods store to get a new blanket. It was 39 degrees this morning. Time for a warm blanket on the bed.

No comments: