Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23,2011

Well, down on the farm , Farmer Boy has been fixing fence and building corners for the fence with pipe.Minnie was limping but , luckily she seems to be doing just fine.
I joined a gym and have been working out on the elpitical machine...what can I say...I LOVE IT!!!!
I feel so much better with exercise!

Zenyatta (down on someone elses's farm) was bred this morning to Bernardini...I hope all goes well...safe momma and baby...11 months to go to see the baby...oooh my I can hardly wait.

The Oscars are this weekend. Sunday night dinner, bitter greens salad, w/ blue cheese dressing, beef burritos and chocolate gelato, that should suit our Oscar party for two just fine.
So far I have seen:
Black Swan
The Kings Speech
The Fighter
The Social Network

and Thursday we will watch :Winter Bone

Does having seen "No Strings Attached " with Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher count or take away from my credits? Well...my critique of that movie...better than I thought it was going to be. Kevin Klein is pretty darn funny as Ashton Kutcher's dad.. ...and... the romantic coupling of Natalie and Ashton works.

OK..HAVE AWONDERFUL DAY...SUN IS SHINING WOOHOO.

No comments: