Monday, February 14, 2011

Ooooh my how the weather has changed!

Yesterday I was riding in short sleeves and an open vest...today long sleeves, vest and rain coat ...and boohooo no riding. The rain came in early this morning. So far today it has been windy, cloudy and cold.

Saturday, Farmer Boy and I went to Chipotle for an early dinner/late lunch...good, tasy, healthy food.I had the Fajita bowl with barbacoa 3 salsas and guacamole. Then we went to see "The Kings Speech"...what a good story. It was so well done, it makes you think about all the people who you think you know their story because they are in the public eye...but you never really know them...I guess it is important to remember we are all humans on this journey together...trying to make it through our day...we never truly know what our fellow passengers journey is ...

Well...let me tell you about what a great ride we had this weekend. Cheyenne and I rode by our selves on Saturday...he gave me the nicest, sweetest western jog ever. Sunday Jenni and Maple came over...walk, trot and canter through the woods.When I asked for the canter...all I did really was think about cantering and release my reins a bit and push a little with my hips. What an awesome boy he is...thank you Cheyenne.

No comments: