Friday, May 25, 2012

doctor, doctor!

So...I call Kaiser Permanente Advice Nurse line and tell them my tale of woe and misery. Aaaah they listen. My doctor (the good Doctor Wong) will call me back at 3:10 that afternoon. By 3:30 no call...I drive to Kaiser and go to the pharmacy determined to buy whatever they have to help clear up this rash that is driving me insane! So...I am gathering oatmeal bath by Aveeno, hydrocortisone cream 1% solution and my phone rings...did I mention I have been on one bar all day?! It is the good Doctor Wong, we have a super quick conversation about me going crazy from the pain and itching and she say's she will call in a prescription for me of two pills and one lotion potion! I buy them...go home...take a luke warm to cool bath in two packets of the oatmeal bath and then pop a pill and apply the lotion potion. Wow...it helped...I was able to sleep and by the time I got home from work the next day Farmer Boy said the rash on my arms looked 30% better...it felt 50% better. Last night I took  a pill as soon as I got home and another at 10 o'clock before I fell asleep and lotioned myself up...much better this morning. I actually feel human aaaaah.

No comments: