Monday, May 21, 2012

Riding with the gals and watching the Ring of Fire Eclipse with my Farmer Boy

That's what I did this weekend.... Jenni brought Nelson and Ricky over, a friend joined us and off we went (Cheyenne and I ) towards  the River and then over towards  the woods, there are new roads cut into the woods and we took them all. I "trimmed" tree branches and weeds as Cheyenne and I went past them. Later I got a delightful rash on my arms and where my seat/thighs meet the saddle...oh delight of delights...scratch, itch and scratch some more. Oh Calamine lotion thou art a wonderful invention.
Sunday evening  Farmer Boy and I donned a couple of welding helmets and watched the Ring of Fire Eclipse in the yard. It was slow in forming but at its peak oh my the shadows it cast  ! I took some pictures...I hope you can see the effect....It really was quite magical.











oh...and more cows have come home...they hay is up from the pasture and stacked...that's all for now...I gotta go get more Calamine lotion!

No comments: