Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2-3-2010

OK, well I've been back to working in town for two days...and a busy two days it has been. Enough about town....
 today after work I will head back to the farm and ride Cheyenne. Jenni will come over with a pony of hers and away we will go. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, so I want to take advantage of the good weather.
This past weekend Farmer Boy and I went to the town of Winters and saw Lucy Kaplanksy at the Palms. We had had dinner at the Buckhorn ,stayed over at the Abbey House Inn and had breakfast at the Putah Creek Cafe. It has been a long time since I've had pancakes! We did have fun, but it was good to get back Down on the Farm.I had fun playing with all the horses, we taught each other a little something.
I know what I hoped I taught them, I do know what they taught me. They taught me that I accomplish more when I focus and have fun and not overthink . Do not try to think every step out and then do it, plan and do. Things will run more smoothly.If it doesn't work out, stop, think, make a plan and do that!
Here are some pictures of the weekend and one of a very happy Farmer Boy...















No comments: