Thursday, February 18, 2010

whew....breathe

OK...finally a moment to recollect the past few days...last weekend I went to Jenni's house and she hooked up Ricky and Nelson and ground drove them...can you say awesome??? I sure hope you can, cause that is what a good time is! Great horses learning new skills!
On Saturday , Farmer Boy and I went with "cabjeb" to see "Crazy Heart" starring Jeff Bridges and Robert Duvall. What a good, solid film. I really enjoyed the soundtrack and the gritty feel of the the story...I don't want to say too much, but, I recommend this film and the soundtrack....I love the chorus to one of the songs....
" falling feels like flying...for a little while". Too true.
Then we went to Cactus in the town of Woodbridge for a dinner of Mexican cuisine. Margaritas and Carnitas for me thank you very much. Good fun and good friends.
Sunday, Jenni and Ricky came over and to the bottom we did trot! On our way back we saw three Vultures warming their wings on the roof of the old pumphouse...that was really something to sit and look at for a while, and we did just that.
Monday, I had the day off....Jenni, Paula and Diana came over with their ponies. We had fun, fun, fun and more fun. Trotting and loping through the woods  is what I call fun. Oh! We saw a deer and crossed the bridge in the woods.
Wednesday Jenni and Maple came over, we went for a walk...45 minutes out and 45 minutes back. Cheyenne walked out like a champ...I love that boy.
Tonight the Farrier comes.

Thoughts to think (ha-ha)....
Renew...Revive...Reflect...Rejoice ...Life is good :):)

No comments: