Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In the mean time

okie dokie...alot has been going on, I have just not had a chance to sit down and write!


OK,OK...that's not really me ha-ha...or is it?

Last weekend we went to the movies with friends. We saw "Up in the Air" starring.....George Clooney. Yes, he is very handsome and a good actor. Proof that it is possible for extremely  good looking people to have talent. (ha-ha) The morning scene were he wakes up in a good mood just re-affirms to me that that he may be perfect in every way...But, really the movie was deeper than I thought it was going to be...I would suggest you see it, I suggest you see  just about every movie George Clooney is in.
After the movie we stopped at the "Brickhouse" for drinks and appetizers. Good company, so-so food.
Monday the Vet came and all the horses got their shots for the year. All went well, easy peasy.
It started raining again, so it is too sloppy to ride...unless the horses wear their mud boots.
Lots of hugging and brushing of  horses going on in the mean time.
I am all caught up on "LOST"...I really like that TV show. I know, I know ...I can never explain what is going on...ya gotta watch it to know...or you are LOST!
OK,OK enough from me for now. Hopefully soon, the weather will clear up and Cheyenne and I will off on new adventures. As you may be able to tell, the rain is making me a little stir crazy.


No comments: