Thursday, June 23, 2011

What a relief...

91 today.....

Ok so what is going on Down on the Farm? This morning I got up and gave Minnie another lesson in trusting me and that I am not ever going to hurt her with the fly spray. Poor Minnie, she has such trust issues.  She wants so much to trust but then she gets scared.Everybody else seems to have figured out that fly spray is a good thing....after  being doused everybody got a carrot.

 Frisco came with me  when I fed the horses, he is on a leash these days due to all the stickers.  Emmy Lou and Zane  (cats) ate breakfast twice. The Barn Cats  (Hank, Fuzzy and Bob)were waiting for their breakfast this morning. I made sure everybody had fresh water.... Hopped in the shower, blow dried my hair, threw on my clothes, made a quick breakfast  and lunch to take with me ; said Adios to Farmer Boy and headed off to work in town.

No comments: