Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yesterday , Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday Jenni, Maple, Cheyenne and I rode for about an hour. Beautiful late afternoon...sunny, warm...75ish and the horses were awesome....walk, trot and canter.
This morning Frisco and I headed out ( after feeding the cats)to make sure all the horses had bug protection, food and water...and all in 1 piece, thank you very much! As I write  it is currently 75 and the high will be 85. After work I have to stop by the grocery store....then I will head home. Cheyenne and I will go out for awhile, I just can't pass up this beautiful weather/riding opportunity.
Tomorrow it will be in the 90's...so...walk/ run with Frisco in the morning, make sure everybody has bug protection....and we will see what happens.

Soften your eyes and breathe....

No comments: