Tuesday, November 17, 2009

my camera fixed!




Last week...Wednesady afternoon I think ; Farmer Boy and I went to town. We drove the Dodge truck to Pardee's Camera shop to have my camera checked. I know why Farmer Boy loves Pardee's...it is the personal shopping experience with staff who are friendly and knowledgeable. Also the store is like a camera museum. So, the friendly staff person looks at my camera after I explain the problem...he sets it back to the factory setting a takes a picture of Farmer Boy and me in all our cold/phlegm storm glory! My camera is fixed !
After that Farmer Boy went to Esoteric Records and I went to Elliott's Health Food Store and looked around. Then we stopped at the Red Wing Shoe Store and Farmer Boy bought himself a new pair of water proof sport/work shoes. Then Farmer Boy had a hankering for some Mexican food. We pulled into Chipotle's and had a Carnitas Fajita bowl..of course then we had to run into See's candy for a free sample! woohooo! I think our taste buds are coming back to life:)
OK...I know I wrote about this last time...I do repeat myself! I will try to stay on top of these posts! :):)

No comments: