Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday

Jenni and Maple came over in the morning and away we went for a ride. We had good weather for riding yesterday, not too warm and not too cool. Just warm enough so that all involved worked up a good sweat from our workout.We went to the River, turned right and rode to the island before heading home. Total saddle time for me and Cheyenne , 2 hours. I was still hacking and coughing and realized everytime I cough I squeeze...so Cheyenne hadl a lot to deal with! I realized what I was doing and let Cheyenne speed up some and then ask him to slow back down...silly two legger.
Later that day , Farmer Boy and I covered two stacks of hay with tarps...ooh not my favorite activity climbing around on hay stacks. But, the job got done before the rain last night.
Then we went to town....my camera is not broken yippee! It was on some type of function that I must have hit a button or something and it ended up on closeup shots. So everytime I tried to take regular or far distance shot it was out of focus! Oh thank you great Techno Guy at Pardees Camera store! I felt silly but was very grateful it got fixed.
We stopped at Chipotle for Burrito Bowls as Farmer Boy was craving Mexican food. MMMM we love Chipotle Burrito Bowls ( we both had carnitas)...then over to See's candy for a free sample and Farmer Boy bought himself some Pecan Pie Truffles. Delicous and decadent.

No comments: