Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OH MY Word!

Oh My word...what a storm swept through the land! A Phlegm Storm at that. Farmer Boy and I were down for the count. When we finally had to get up to go to town (we were out of canned chicken soup after we ate all the home made chicken soup I had made when only Farmer Boy was sick)...we dragged our hineys around so low I think we left snail trails...lovely image wouldn't you say?
Well, Farmer Boy is feeling much better and I am feeling better...waiting for the much to kick in.
Sunday, Farmer Boy had his Herd of Men over for Disc Golf. Frisco and I followed the Herd for while and that made Frisco very happy. He loves hanging with the Boys. And...lest I not mention it and be damned to the fiery bastions of hell for all eternity......Farmer Boy won the Disc Golf game and is the Champion or is that Champeen(haha) for the week. Ah, Glory, hot and fiery while it lasts and cold comfort when it passes.
On Eagles Wings is home...did I already say that? She is very happy, she is living with Vicarious Bill and Cheyenne and the games are on I am telling you... Cheyenne does like his girls I have come to find out ! I will get new pictures up soon.( no, not of that! Just pretty horse pictures! my oh my!) My camera pooped out...I will be using Farmer Boys for a while.
Tomorrow is Veterans day and I would like say Thank You to everyone who has given time and talent to serve our Country.
Well, tomorrow I will be home and if the weather is good we will ride :)

No comments: