Friday, January 7, 2011

day 5

Thanks again Jenni for the MP3 player..I loaded it with walking songs at 126 beats per minute: walked yesterday afternoon and this morning...woohoo.

Breakfast: greek yogurt and 1 cup blue, rasp and black berries, green tea....lemon water upon rising.
Lunch: chicken breast and super salad.
We are going to a friends for dinner tonite. I will make sure I eat with care and to nourish and honor my being.
Lotsa agua fresca por favor!

OK, what's going on down on the farm....On Eagles Wings busted the fence/gate sometime last night or early this morning. Luckily no one got hurt or ran amuck. Farmer Boy and I moved them back to the other pasture. So....I know what we will be doing this weekend...



On Eagles Wings (grey) and her Momma , Princess Eagle Eyes....



And who were they arguing over???
Oh my word Spring is is the Wintery air....All the gals love them some Cheyenne.

No comments: