Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday

Well...what a grand weekend. Farmer Boy and I worked on the fence, we set some  posts and when the concrete sets Farmer Boy will weld some pipe between them. A strong, sturdy corner and gate it will be.

Jenni and Maple came over Saturday morning , Cheyenne and I enjoyed our ride with them very, very much. Cheyenne and Maple seemed to enjoy getting out and about as much as Jenni and I did. It was soooo beautiful and we saw all the changes that the big rain made in the bottom land. There are corn stalks everywhere they shouldn't be. Man oh man, the water was everywhere.We saw a coyote run into camouflage and hold oh so very still. Animal smarts...that's what the coyote was using.
Our Divine Ones (or Does'..as in Doe a Deer... as we starting calling ourselves) get together was fun, no we didn't go to the Crocker Art Museum. Instead we ended up gathered around Holly's table and had a meeting of the minds and sharing of ideas and let's not forget the laughter! Since it was Holly's birthday, Kirsti made a delectable dark chocolate/orange cake. It was very tasty.
Farmer Boy and I watched "Big Love"... I hate that it is the last season for this show. I have come to be addicted to the goings on of Bill, Barbara, Nicki and Margene! The trials and tribulations of a modern day polygamist family...

I do like my Nu Skin galvanic spa...I think my skin is not so saggy...and this makes my spirits not so saggy. Aaahh spring may be around the corner in afew months. The paperwhites are blooming. I will get  a picture and show how beautiful they are.

In the meantime here is a picture of the delicous cake Kirsti baked up for all of us!



No comments: