Friday, September 4, 2009

Down on the Farm...not always...

September 4th, 2009

Well, down on the farm this morning ,I woke up at 4:45a.m. and Frisco my 4 year old Aussie dog and I stumbled into the kitchen. As my Farmer boy husband David, was asleep , I got Frisco his kibble and he headed out to keep an eye on the yard and meet the sun. Iput on a load of laundry, got my coffee and read abit from "My Life in France" and then headed outside as well. I was met by my young cats Zane Grey and EmmyLou, they beat feet to the barn for their morning meal. I then was greeted by the older Barn Cats, Fuzzy and Hank and they ate their breakfasts in the shop...I suppose they are "shop cats" now, since they moved out of the barn when the young cats arrived.
Now out to the pastures to feed the mare and her filly, Princess Eagle Eyes and the filly with no name as yet. Across the gravel drive Cheyenne and My Viacarious Bill were waiting for some attention too. well they had plenty of hay, so I put fly spray on them and scratched where they needed scratching.
Back to the house to clean up and head into town for work.

No comments: