Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday







Well, yesterday evening I went out to spend some time with the Filly Who Doesn't Have A Name. We had a grand time. She walked up to me, I haltered her, put fly spray on her and she was very happy. I threw (gently) the rope over her head a couple of times from each side. She was fine with that. :) I gently threw the rope over her back and slid it across a few times from each side and under her belly too. Then I threw the rope over her rump for good measure. She was fine with that. I took the rope and placed it around each leg and pulled gently and she lifted her leg and held it up for me, such a smart baby girl. When it was time to walk back to her Momma, I just started walking and she followed. We walked on a loose lead rope and I was just thrilled with my baby girl. She is so smart and I am fine with that.



This morning when Frisco and I were out for our morning walk he got the scent of something and ran circles of miles and miles before coming back to me. But, he came back and had a good run...and that is what happened down on the farm this morning.

No comments: